We offer more than just a job. When you work for Eclipx, you’re working for an organisation that truly cares about team members, customers, the environment and future generations, all those connected through our national and international supply chains, and the broader community. That’s what sets up apart and why aspiring employees choose to pursue careers with us.
We’re very proud to provide our team members with the opportunity be part of a socially responsible organisation which continually strives to do more for the greater good. Some of the ways we achieve this is through:
A great place to work
In our pursuit to be an employer of choice, we take a multi-faceted approach to creating a workplace that attracts and retains talented individuals.
All team members across the organisation participate in our CULTURE AMP performance program which ensures they are are set up for the best opportunity for success. The program ensures team members:
• know and understand what is expected of them in their job role
• have the skills and knowledge to deliver on these expectations
• are given constructive feedback and opportunities to discuss their work performance
• feel supported by the organisation to achieve optimum performance
• are equitably remunerated for their effort and contribution to Group success
Every quarter, we also take time to recognise and celebrate individuals who’ve achieved outstanding performance and alignment to our values.
We also use the Culture AMP tool to measure our progress every quarter and are deeply proud of our most recent scores. Team members told us that:
• 91% believe their manager genuinely cares about their wellbeing
• 88% believe that leaders keep them informed about what is happening
• 92% know how their work contributes to the goals of Eclipx Group
• 86% believe that Eclipx is in a position to really succeed over the next 3 years
We live by our organisational values – CARE. By delivering these values of Collaboration, Accountability, Reimagine and Excellence, we believe we can provide truly exceptional experiences for our team members and our customers.
A supportive and understanding culture
We understand that life away from work is different for all of us and everyone copes with situations differently. We assist team members to build resilience at work and at home through support and understanding. We’ve done this by partnering with specialists to make professional support services readily available:
• The Resilience Project: the delivery of their emotionally engaging, evidenced-based practical wellbeing and resilience program
• ASSURE – a free and confidential employee assistance program (EAP) counselling service
• REBORN – free access to on online gym and training classes for adults and kids
• Covid-19 vaccine support – providing all team members with paid leave for both vaccine appointments
• A range of other individual and team-based mental and physical well-being initiatives such as STEP-GUST and STEPTEMBER.
Our connected and collaborative approach
With a geographically diverse team throughout Australia and New Zealand, we understand the importance of collaboration and effective communication. It’s for this reason that we employ a range of tools in a variety of formats, to ensure our team members stay well informed and feel connected. For example, we have:
• a monthly all-team ‘Town Hall’ – led by our CEO, providing updates and transparency on company strategy and performance;
• weekly Executive Team emails providing operational updates;
• Yammer and the Eclipx intranet providing a constant source of info and team engagement; and
• stand-ups and showcases to deep dive into specific projects, products and solutions.